Community Childcare Subvention (CCS) Programme
"Participation in the Community Childcare Subvention (CCS) programme is restricted to community/not-for-profit childcare services. The CCS Programme supports disadvantaged parents and provides support for parents in low paid employment and training or education by enabling qualifying parents to avail of reduced childcare costs at participating community childcare services."
8th March 2013: Childcare Services - if you have any queries about entering any of the CCS, CETS or ECCE programmes in September 2013 please contact your local CCC. Please note the deadline for receipt of the application forms was 29th March 2013.
Below is the Guide and Form for making appeals during January 2013. Closing date for all Appeals was Friday 1 February 2013. No appeals submitted after this date will be processed.
- Appeals form in relation to subvention funding 2012-2013
- Foirm Achomharc CCS 2012-2013
- Guide for services making appeals in relation to subvention funding 2012-2013
- Treoir le haghaidh seirbhísí atá ag déanamh achomharc maidir le maoiniú fóirdheontais 2012-2013
Guide to the CCS Programme and Administrative Procedures 2012
Appendix 1/ Aguisín 1
Appendix 2: Forms / Aguisín 2: Foirmeacha
- Foirm CCS 8 - foirm um Aistriú ar Ais ó CETS go CCS
Appendix 3: Contact Details / Aguisín 3: Sonraí Teagmhála